Topic: error during GCPs optimization step

Dear Sebastein,

I have ASTER data and DEM too. I have selected 7 tie points using image-to-image tool in cosi-corr. then I have converted those tie pts into GCPs using "Tie points to GCPs"function. Here I have not provided DEM and Offset coz they are optional. Then to refine the GCPs, I performed GCPs optimization. However during this step I am getting the following error:

SAT_GCPS_OPTIMIZATION:SAT_GCPS_OPTIMIZATION_CORE: Attempt to subscript <PtrHeapVar1796> with X_PIXEL is out of range.

Info: 1) Reference image is in UTM projection, DEM is in Geographic Lat/Long (Both have datum as WGS 84).
         2) DEM is not one that was used to orthorectify reference image.

Kindly guide me in this regard.

Re: error during GCPs optimization step

Bump  here.
Thanks Mitkari for bringing that up. I've been through the same issue and can't seem to find a solution yet.
Have you found a way?
Thanks in advance!

------------------------------

Make sure the image cache and tile sizes are large engouh, as recomended in the the manual. Also, you don't need to convert the GCP, you can just insert the tie points file int he optim window. You need to use the DEM that was used to ortho-rectify your first master image. The DEM has to be larger than the image footprint.

Sebastien

Dear Sebastein,

Even after increasing the cache and tile sizes, I am getting following error during GCPs Optimization:

SAT_GCPS_OPTIMIZATION:SAT_GCPS_OPTIMIZATION_CORE: Attempt to subscript <PtrHeapVar665> with X_PIXEL is out of range.

Kindly guide me in this regard.