Topic: Problems with Stacking Profiles and results

Hi guys,

I have doubts with what I put on Input of the "Stacking Profiles". How can I do a ROI Ascii File? On Envi, but what image I use? My raw hdr?

My vector field don't make sense, all are on different way, and I don't konw what to do, because I already used the filter. I just don't know to use the "stacking profiles".

I'm using a Aster image of Peninsula Antartica, of 2003 and 2005, and I'm not sure about the valeus to filter, do you have something for help me ?

Do you have some suggestions about what's going on with my vector field?

I also don't have idea about all filter parametes, angle, noise and other things with my Aster Image. I'm trying to

Thank you

Aline

Re: Problems with Stacking Profiles and results

Hi Aline,

I'm not sure about your goal. The profile tool uses the correlation file. If you can't see any good signal in the correlation file, it's of no use to plot the vector field. What are you trying to measure with the profile tool?

Would you mind continuing this thread in the dedicated "profile stacking" section?

Thank you,
Sebastien

Hi Sebastien

I am looking for velocity vectors from crevasses on glaciers on the Antarctic Peninsula.
I need to know if my processing is wrong or if my test data are not good. The data that you used on cosi-corr guide are avaible? if yes, can you send me to do other test?

Thank you
Aline

Hi Aline,

We give a test data set in the sample data section of this forum.

Sebastien