3- You need to make sure the images are defined on a common grid so you can safely correlate the images. To this end, don't forget to click on the button "Adjust grid to multiple of resolution" when you define your grid. ----> I did this but i've got the same problem. I'm crying.
So my problem are:
1) i create the shade image like Sebastian said me but then i'm not ableto select tie points between this shade image and the first spot image to orthorectify
2) in thi first process when i do te orthorecthification i have to select "from raw image and click over adjust.....etc"?
3) at the end of orthorectification process Cosi-corr give me a trouble of resampling. Why?
4) then i do the resampling and programm will give me the first image
5) then i have to do the same process with the new ortho image and the secondo spot image
6) when i do the orthorectification of the second image i selected FROM RAW IMAGE and click over ADJUST....
7) but also, there is the problem of Origin and resolution when i do the correlation
i don't known why. I'm very sad. If you Sebastian can give me the step of the complite process with more details i'll will send you thousend thanks because i'm stopped and i can't work. I don't know more what to do. I tried everything but i never do a correct correlation. It's very difficoult.
I hope that someone can help me.